DS-CWDM8G1490= 1490 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+ Violet DS-CWDM8G1490= | 思科 8 Gbps CWDM SFP模块 | Cisco DS-CWDM8G1490 | Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP Modules
Cisco 8 Gbps CWDM SFP模块
Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP模块技术规范
Connectors and Cabling
● Equipment: Standard SFP interface.
● Network: Dual LC connector.
The dimensions (H x W x D) are 8.5 x 13.55 x 56.5 mm.
Environmental conditions and Power requirements
Table 55 presents the optical parameters, and Table 56 presents the temperature ranges.
Table 55. Optical Parameters for Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP Modules
|Parameter||Symbol||Minimum||Typical||Maximum||Units||Notes and Conditions|
|Transmitter center wavelength||Lambda_c||(x – 65)||x||(x + 6.5)||nm||Available center wavelengths are 1470, 1490, 1510, 1530, 1550, 1570, 1590, and 1610 nm|
|Side-mode suppression ratio||SMSR||30||–||–||dB||–|
|Transmitter optical output power||Pout||0||–||4.0||dBm||Average power coupled into single-mode fiber|
|Receiver optical input power (BER <10–12 with PRBS 2-23-1)||Pin||-24||–||-1||dBm||140°F (60°C) case temperature|
|Receiver optical input wavelength||Lambda_in||1450||–||1620||nm||–|
|Transmitter extinction ratio||OMI||9||–||–||dB||–|
|Dispersion penalty at 25 km (15.5 mi)||–||–||–||3||dB||–|
● The link budget is –24 dBm.
● The minimum receiver overload is –1 dBm.
● The Cisco Enhanced Wavelength Division Multiplexing product line is also supported for CWDM optics: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/interfaces-modules/transceiver-modules/product_data_sheet0900aecd806a1c36.html.
● In typical point-to-point deployments, all wavelengths have a minimum reach of 24.8 miles (40 km).
● Parameters are specified over temperature and at end of life unless otherwise noted.
● When shorter distances of single-mode fiber are used, you may need to insert an inline optical attenuator in the link to avoid overloading the receiver.
● Up to 24 Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP Transceivers are supported in a single Cisco MDS 9700 Series Multilayer Director switching module. Refer to the Table 64 for maximum ports supported with 8G CWDM transceivers on all Cisco MDS switches.
● When interoperating a Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP Transceiver with a Cisco 4-Gbps CWDM SFP Transceiver, you must manually configure the port speeds.
Table 56. Operating and storage temperature ranges
Regulatory and Standards Compliance
● Compatible with Fibre Channel Draft Physical Interface Specification (FC-PI -4 8.00)
● Laser Class: Optical output not to exceed the Class 1 maximum permissible exposure limits under any conditions of operation (including open transmitter bore, open fiber, and reasonable single-fault conditions) as stated in EN 60825-2 (reference 15) and CDRH 1040.10 regulations 21 CFR, chapter I and subchapter J (reference 6)
Table 57 provides ordering information.
Table 57. Cisco 8-Gbps CWDM SFP ordering information
|DS-CWDM8G1470=||1470 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Gray|
|DS-CWDM8G1490=||1490 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Violet|
|DS-CWDM8G1510=||1510 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Blue|
|DS-CWDM8G1530=||1530 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Green|
|DS-CWDM8G1550=||1550 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Yellow|
|DS-CWDM8G1570=||1570 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Orange|
|DS-CWDM8G1590=||1590 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Red|
|DS-CWDM8G1610=||1610 nm CWDM 2/4/8-Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+||Brown|
Cisco MDS 9000 Family Pluggable Transceivers Data Sheet ( 官方英文参数 )